Friday 1 May 2015

Running update .

Firstly let me apologise for not writing my blog earlier , but lots have changed in my life and now the house is up for sale I've been a bit busy , hopefully I will keep more up to date with my blog .
So what's new ? Well I'm really lucky to have found out that I will have continued support from Buff in 2015 and I have been signed up for my 4th year on the Team Buff UK team ( well chuffed ) so a massive thank you to the guys for having continued support in me .
www.buffwear.co.uk 
So if any one needs any advice or help on the best buff's to wear for ultra running or to just look cool please pm me and I will help.
Last weekend I competed in the London marathon this was my 20th London and at the last count my 70th I think Marathon , I loved it and was really impressed with how I felt, ok I went a bit quick in the first 10k but I felt good and sometimes you just have to run to how you feel ,the brilliant support I got was out of this world too.
The main thing about London this year was to enjoy it after my dnf last year ,(the first time ever I have not finished a marathon ) 
So I was chuffed to bits to run a time of 3.46 ok this isn't a pb for me but after only doing ultra training and not much speed I was pleased .
Massive thanks to my chap David & my mom and dad for all the support on the day and for all my friends who kept us entertained the whole weekend .
So what's next ??
One week later and we are off to Catton park to run solo in the 12 hour conti Lightning run .
I love this race and I can't wait to start ,
And this year I seem to have convinced a lot of my friends to get into ultra running & a lot of my running family will be there , remember folks the main thing about this  race is to enjoy the atmosphere & run with your heart .
So that's it from me till after the race see you all later along with my chap & buff daddy also running solo , look out for the Buff flag in the solo field & good luck to all my friends racing this weekend .



No comments:

Post a Comment