Wednesday 3 December 2014

My top 5 Buff's for runners ideal Christmas presents .

Well it's coming to that time of year again & I love Chrismas so I thought I would share my top 5 or 6 favourite Buff's perfect for the runner in your life.

#1 The Reflective Buff @ £18.50
This Buff is based on the original Buff but with the addition of vertical stripes of retro reflective scotch lite on each side , 
I think this is a must for any runner as it ensures you are seen on early morning runs or at night or in poor light conditions.

#2 Polar Buff @ £25.00
This is one of my favourite Buff's for the winter months as it has a section of polartec Classic 100 fleece on the bottom section which keeps you toasty warm while running, it was worn by me on Sunday while I was competiting in a fell race and it was a bitterly cold morning and it did a brilliant job of keeping me warm .In the picture im wearing the polar buff as a hat .

#3 The Buff knitted Headband @ £23.00
I love my Joop knitted headband & recently I have had loads of comments about it , as ive been wearing it before & after races & it keeps your head & ears really warm & the added benefit of looking pretty cool in it too.
There are Ladies & Mens ones available in these.
#4 Neckwarmer wool Buff @ £25.00
This is made from Merino wool and is reversible and it keeps you warm very warm , great for running in but also great to wear with normal clothes , 

#5 uv Buff headband @ £12.00
Out of all my Buff's you will probably notice me most in the above uv logo headband , it's lightweight , comfortable and brilliant for us girls with long hair to stop our hair going in our eyes when running , I love mine and ive noticed its beginning rather popular among us ultra runners .

All of these Buff® items and lots more  can be found online at www.buffwear.co.uk or at the Buff pop up shop at the Bluewater shopping centre kent .

I hope you have found this useful and you now have some stocking filler ideas for Christmas.





No comments:

Post a Comment